Thursday, August 13, 2020
6:00 – 9:00 pm
Tickets are ON SALE now.
A 21+ event
- Sample lots of different meats, including pork and beef
- NEW! Like your meat sample? Purchase a full serving from the vendors!
- Enjoy local craft beer samples
- NEW! Try local spirits
- New! Like your local wine sample from Trio? Purchase a glass or a full bottle!
- Meet the farmers and experts behind the product
- Watch a butcher talk about the different cuts of pork
- Enjoy live entertainment from Aidan & Jordan, an acoustic duo
- Enter for a chance to take home freshly-cut pork
- Purchase decadent desserts from Lacey’s catering
COVID-19 Update: This event primarily will be outside with fresh air, safe social distancing, and plenty of sanitization measures in place to ensure your safety. Masks* will be required when you are indoors visiting two of the vendors/learning stations. Public restrooms, hand-washing stations, and hand sanitizer are all available on-site.
Please bring your own lawn chair to safely social distance with your friends outdoors. And bring a cooler, in case you win free, freshly-cut pork courtesy of the MN Pork Board.
* This is a requirement according to MN Executive Order 20-81. Farmamerica can provide you with a free disposable mask if you forget to bring your own.
Meat-a-palooza is an annual fundraiser for Farmamerica’s educational programming
Sponsored by the MN Pork Board