Meat-a-palooza (21+ event)
August 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $50.00
A fund-raising celebration of Minnesota meats, brews, and wines. Sample delicious meats and beverages while learning from the experts: chefs, farmers, brewers, and researchers.
To buy tickets, click here
- Meat samples from Starfire Grill & Event Center and Absolute Custom Catering.
- Beer samples from Half Pint Brewing Company and Bent Paddle Brewing Co.
- Wine samples from Next Chapter Winery and Chankaska Creek Ranch & Winery
- Pork & Beef meat cutting demo by UMN Meat Science Team
- Meet pork, beef, lamb and turkey farmers
- Learn about MN-grown hops and grapes
The more you participate, the better chance you have of taking home a door-prize of free, freshly-cut pork and beef.
7pm — Music on the patio by local artist: Pete Klug
Fundraising proceeds go to help Farmamerica’s educational programming and exhibit displays.
Meat Cutting Demo sponsored by MN Pork Board & MN Beef Council